Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on: Monday 09 April, 2018
We have an incredible opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow as a Digital Marketing Executive on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge.
Purpose of the Job:
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to work across all of Nosy Crow’s digital marketing programme (including social media, audio, video, and other online platforms) and across the full Nosy Crow publishing list - including novelty, picture book, fiction and non-fiction titles. The Digital Marketing Executive may be expected to work on a range of projects at every stage of development, from concept through to delivery, and is expected to work within an agreed timeframe.
The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Business Development Manager and Senior Commissioning Editor, and will also work closely with Nosy Crow’s sales, PR and marketing teams to maximise the success of Nosy Crow’s books.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• Planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns across the Nosy Crow list and analysing campaign results
• Content creation and audience engagement across the Nosy Crow blog and other social media and digital marketing channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp and issuu)
• Updating and managing the Nosy Crow website and other online platforms
• Working on Nosy Crow’s audio publishing programme at every stage, including scheduling, planning, production, editing and publication
• Working on Nosy Crow’s events programme at every stage of development
Key skills, characteristics and capabilities:
• A keen interest in children’s books, and in digital publishing and marketing
• An enthusiastic user of social media
• Comfortable using content management systems (e.g. Wordpress, Mailchimp)
• Able to produce great copy
• A strong eye for design (experience with Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable)
• Comfortable using audio and video editing and production tools
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Resourceful and able to demonstrate initiative - a self-starter
The successful candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bonnick (firstname.lastname@example.org
), with details of your current salary.
The closing date for applications is Monday 23rd April 2018 at midnight (UK time).
Nosy Crow is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.