Editions Production Manager
£40,000 - £60,000
Posted on: Friday 08 November, 2019
We are a specialist media group based in London which works with the arts-related and creative businesses. We offer a broad range of services including publishing, producing prints, research and market analysis, digital marketing and digital content, and photography.
We are now seeking a proactive and self-sufficient professional to join our Editions function – you will play a key role in managing the production, storage and distribution of limited edition art prints and associated works.
As Editions Production Manager, you will report directly into the CEO, although day-to-day you will consult closely with a significant stakeholder. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for the Editions department and manage a small team of staff, in a fast-paced and dynamic business.
• Liaising with artists, galleries, auction houses and other sellers or distributors
• Sourcing information such as print options, packing materials, labels, colour proofs, and prices
• Organising freight and storage of editions; maintaining stock records and schedules of each production
• Maintaining budgets and creating reports illustrating options, prices, costs and P&L’s for each Edition proposed
• Support the delivery of a regular supply of Editions to the market
• Explore innovative marketing methods using social media and related digital platforms
The role would suit someone who is comfortable working autonomously and can quickly adapt to changes, providing innovative solutions and driving successful business.
You must have detailed knowledge of printing on paper and on other medium. Some understanding around mounting, framing, shipping of limited edition artworks would also be beneficial.